– philosophy for happy healthy living. Every Thursday
– current events and hot topics
– weekly knowledge on body mechanics
– a “users manual” for the human.
– the difference between good and bad stress
– stress is survival
– striving for “no stress” could lead to lethargy and a low tolerance for inconvenience.
– CONTROLLED stress.
- Q&A for Professional athletes regarding their mechanics, body awareness, and habits.
- A discussion regarding freestyle stretching, and why “forcing” range of motion is counterintuitive.
- A review on Ben Greenfield’s book, BEYOND TRAINING.